[Libs-Or] magazine collection development (public libraries)

Shannon Van Kirk SVanKirk at bluecc.edu
Wed Dec 11 10:25:00 PST 2013

Scientific American.  Again, pricey.

Shannon Van Kirk, Director
Blue Mountain Community College Library
Pendleton, OR 97801
Voice: (541) 278-5916
FAX: (541) 276-6119
<shannon.vankirk at bluecc.edu>

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.
Blue Mountain Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer