[Libs-Or] fundraising

Bob Jones Bob.Jones at milton-freewater-or.gov
Fri Feb 15 14:22:36 PST 2013

It is not in my job description.  I have worked with our Friends group and with our Library Foundation (which has recently been merged into the Friends) on a wide variety of fundraising activities, from bake sales to a $2.5 million building fund.  Those things do not appear in the library budget.  If we anticipate receiving significant grants or donations for the library itself, those are budgeted.

-Bob Jones
Milton-Freewater Public Library