[Libs-Or] fundraising

Buzzy Nielsen buzzy at hoodriverlibrary.org
Wed Feb 20 17:15:06 PST 2013

My job description contains a statement as follows:
"Champion community involvement for the operation and services provided
both now and for the future. Work closely with the Hood River County
Library Foundation and Friends of the Hood River Library to develop
creative approaches to ensure robust local fundraising and volunteer
support."

Together with that statement, it's kind of an implied part of my job.

We have revenue lines in our budget for grants, donations, and
contributions from our Friends and Foundation.

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen

Library Director
Hood River County Library District