[Libs-Or] Recording of AL Live Episode 2 Now Available!

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 21:37:48 PST 2013

If you are like me you just don't have time to attend or watch all of the
online workshops that are available but you may want to know about this
series from ALA anyway.  You do not need to be an ALA member to watch this.

--
*Diedre Conkling**
Lincoln County Library District

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou