[Libs-Or] [Olalegcom] Fwd: Mandatory Reporting Sample Policy Available

Webster, Janet janet.webster at oregonstate.edu
Fri Jan 18 11:22:12 PST 2013

Katie Anderson put a good piece in the January 15th Hotline that people can refer to.
-Janet

From: Diedre Conkling <diedre08 at gmail.com<mailto:diedre08 at gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, January 14, 2013 8:34 PM
To: Libs-OR <libs-or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:libs-or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>>, OLA Legislative Committe <olalegcom at lists.oregonstate.edu<mailto:olalegcom at lists.oregonstate.edu>>
Subject: [Olalegcom] Fwd: Mandatory Reporting Sample Policy Available

I will  try to attend this breakout session at the SDAO Conference in February, as may others in library districts.  After the conference we can share the information we get from this session.  I am assuming that the sample policy will be available at the session.