[Libs-Or] Book cards and miscellaneous supplies up for grabs

Erica Findley erica.findley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 16:57:40 PDT 2013

Hello,

We are doing some late spring cleaning and have some book cards and pockets
as well as some other miscellaneous supplies to offer anyone on Libs-OR.
See the attachment for details on what we have. All of these are unused,
but most are partial packages and have been collecting dust for a couple
years.

Please let me know if you are interested and we can try to find out how to
get these things to you. First come, first serve so please let me know
right away if you are interested.

I will recycle unclaimed supplies on June 21st.

--
Erica Findley
Pacific University, Forest Grove, OR