[Libs-Or] Book cards and miscellaneous supplies up for grabs

Erica Findley erica.findley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 08:39:47 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your interest in our supplies. All of the cards and pockets have
been spoken for as well as a couple other items. Here is what we have left.
Please let me know if you are interested!

  Organizing  Labels Months, A-Z, & #1-31  Alphabetical Letter Sorter A-Z (Full
set)  Tilted Tab Charging Tray Guides 52

 Cassette Face Labels
81

Erica

--