[Libs-Or] orientation materials for library boards

Buzzy Nielsen buzzy at hoodriverlibrary.org
Wed Jun 26 19:39:39 PDT 2013

They're boring, but here are a few important things to which I refer new
folks.

  * Public records and meetings overview
    http://www.doj.state.or.us/public_records/citizens_guide.shtml
  * Oregon Government Ethics Laws: A Guide for Public Officials
    http://www.oregon.gov/OGEC/docs/Public_Official_Guide/2010-10_PO_Guide_October_Final_Adopted.pdf
  * Local Budgeting in Oregon
    http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/forms/property/local-budgeting-in-oregon_504-400_2012.pdf

Cheers!