[Libs-Or] orientation materials for library boards

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 22:21:18 PDT 2013

I adapted this piece from a State Library publication for an elected board
a long time ago.  It was originally more for advisory boards so maybe it
will be helpful.  I don't have the original State Library piece on my
computer but do have it in my office and could send it to you after ALA.
 You can find it what I use here"
http://lcldinfo.wikispaces.com/file/view/Responsibilities+of+the+Board+and+the+District+Librarian.doc.
 Be patient, it can take a minute to load.

I can also send this as an attachment if the document doesn't open this way.

--
*Diedre Conkling**
Lincoln County Library District

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou