[Libs-Or] MLIS Distance Students in Portland

Steve Silver ssilver at nwcu.edu
Mon Mar 18 09:42:42 PDT 2013

And for any MLS/MLIS students in the Springfield/Eugene area, we’ve had current and recently graduated students participate in our SWiVL (Southern Willamette Valley Librarians) monthly gatherings for informal conversation. Current students are welcome. A great way to build your networks in the profession. Contact me for more info.

[cid:image011.png at 01CE23BC.EFD48830]
Steve Silver
Library Director
541-684-7237