[Libs-Or] Portland area

Streamnet Library FISHLIB at critfc.org
Mon Mar 18 12:21:06 PDT 2013

Are you a library person who wants to learn more about the process of moving & downsizing a library? Learn about waypoints, packing boxes, installing compact shelving, floor plans and more at the StreamNet Library.

We're looking for volunteers to help with packing books, marking waypoints, cleaning files, etc. We've got a Keurig machine with a selection of K-cups or a reusable K-cup for Caffeine Explosion grounds. Or bring your own K-cups/grounds.

We'll be open extended hours to prepare for the move. Contact us to arrange some time to visit.

Lenora A. Oftedahl
StreamNet Regional Librarian
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission