[Libs-Or] library furniture & fixtures

Streamnet Library FISHLIB at critfc.org
Tue Mar 26 14:10:31 PDT 2013

Hello all.

In anticipation of the StreamNet Library move, we have identified some furniture & fixtures that will NOT fit in our new space.  We are taking this opportunity to offer these items to other libraries.  If you would like pictures of any of these items, I can send those directly to interested parties.

1. Reference, high & low with book return slot precut.
2. double sided study carrel (2)
3. Office type book shelves, adjustable, tall & short varieties
4. Flat files 6 sections, stackable
5. Legal size file cabinets
6. 2 sided magazine/literature display unit
7. desk w/ return that needs to have new bolts for the corner piece to fit back on
8. desk hutch
9. wood literature display unit

Lenora
StreamNet Regional Librarian
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission