[Libs-Or] Library2Go and the Big Library Read: May 15-June 1

VIK Lorie A Lorie.A.Vik at ci.eugene.or.us
Wed May 15 15:15:50 PDT 2013

The Oregon Digital Library Consortium (ODLC) is participating in Overdrive's 2-week "Big Library Read" program, where from 5/15 - 6/1, an eBook version of Michael Malone's "Four Corners of the Sky" will be available on an unlimited, simultaneous use basis.  One of the main goals of the program is to "demonstrate the positive exposure and sales influence library eBook catalogs provide to authors and publishers."  More details about the program and the selected book can be found here: http://www.overdrive.com/big-library-read/

We have distributed Overdrive's marketing materials (poster and handout templates, web graphic) to ODLC board representatives. The zip archive is available for anyone and can be downloaded here: http://www.overdrive.com/files/big-library-read-assets.zip

You'll see the Big Library Read book on the Library2Go home page now.
Please let me know if there are any questions.

Lorie Vik
Chair, Oregon Digital Library Consortium
Virtual Services Librarian
Eugene Public Library | 100 West 10th Ave | Eugene, OR 97401
541.682.6616 | lorie.a.vik at ci.eugene.or.us | www.eugene-or.gov/library<http://www.eugene-or.gov/library>