[Libs-Or] Notifications

Valerie Hauser vhauser at ccrls.org
Tue Nov 26 13:51:29 PST 2013

We have automated phone messages and emails. The phone messages notify the
patron of overdue items. The email notifies the patron that something will
soon be due. Eventually, the money we get from fines will decline, but it
is better customer service. Notices are mailed, I think when items are
about 2 weeks overdue.

Valerie Hauser
Jefferson Public Library
Jefferson Public Library