[Libs-Or] Maker space speaker for OLA session

Donna Cohen dcohen at dcoheninfo.com
Tue Oct 15 09:51:28 PDT 2013

3d printing is well on the way to constructing full size buildings. Would be
a nice thing to point out to kids who come to a MakerSpace group.

Search on "3d printing buildings" or "construction" or similar to find lots
of material, including videos of the process, and pictures of prototypes.
E.g.
http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9242482/3D_printing_techniques_will_b
e_used_to_construct_buildings_here_and_in_outer_space_

Donna [librarian and ex-shop teacher]

Donna L Cohen, M.L.I.S., M.Ed.
503-737-1425
 <mailto:dcohen at dcoheninfo.com> dcohen at dcoheninfo.com