[Libs-Or] Volunteer vs. paid.

Robin Speer robin.d.speer at state.or.us
Fri Oct 18 13:37:09 PDT 2013

To add to Buzzy's comments...here is what I will contribute.

Not knowing more details, if the paid employee is doing volunteer tasks that are the same as her paid position, it could be problematic. My recommendation is to seek professional advice from your HR department.

Robin Speer
Volunteer Program Coordinator
Talking Book & Braille Services Fund Development Coordinator
Oregon State Library
503-378-5014