[Libs-Or] Library Instruction West 2014 Student Scholarship

Turner Masland masland at pdx.edu
Thu Apr 24 14:50:20 PDT 2014

Library Instruction West 2014 is pleased to announce that we have partnered
with Adam Matthew <http://www.amdigital.co.uk/> and YBP Library
Services<http://www.ybp.com/>to provide five conference scholarships
to library school students. Library
Instruction West 2014 will be held on the campus of Portland State
University on July 23-25, 2014.

The four Adam Matthew MLS Student Scholarship and one YPB MLS Student
Scholarship cover the cost of the conference registration only (at a value
of $250 each). Conference registration and these scholarships include three
meals on Thursday (including dinner and a cruise on the Portland Spirit)
and two meals on Friday, with plenty of snacks in between.

To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must be students currently
enrolled in a graduate library school program as of spring term/semester
2014.

You can submit your application here: http://bit.ly/1iSvP7S

The application form will close at 6pm on May 28th. We will contact
scholarship applicants shortly there after.

More information about Library Instruction West 2014 is available here:
http://library.pdx.edu/liwest2014.html

Best,

Turner

--