[Libs-Or] RFP for Cornelius Library Capital Campaign

Karen Hill karenh at wccls.org
Thu Apr 24 11:33:35 PDT 2014

Hello potential consultants!

The Cornelius Library will be starting a $2.4 million capital campaign to match a bond awarded to us by the state for a new library. The project is a bit complicated with a mixed use building of three levels, the first being a library and community room and the second and third being affordable senior housing.

Our project team, made up of representatives from the City of Cornelius and Bienestar housing, is issuing an RFP to select a consultant to manage our Library Capital Campaign. Attached is all the related information.

Please contact me if you'd like more information.

Karen L. Hill | Library Director
Cornelius Public Library | City of Cornelius
karenh at wccls.org | http://www.ci.cornelius.or.us/library
503-357-4093 (Library) | 503-992-5307 (Direct)
Follow us on Twitter @CORLibrary and Facebook: CorneliusPublicLibrary
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>