[Libs-Or] Social worker in the Library: OLA 2014

Tony Larsen TLarsen at EBSCO.COM
Fri Apr 25 13:14:24 PDT 2014

Wo

On Apr 25, 2014, at 1:10 PM, "HARMON-MYERS Margaret" <Margaret.HarmonMyers at ci.eugene.or.us<mailto:Margaret.HarmonMyers at ci.eugene.or.us>> wrote:

Thank you to Abigail and Dave for presenting this session – it is a topic that is becoming more and more essential for all of us working in libraries.
I look forward to the continuing conversation.

Sincerely,
Margaret

Margaret E. Harmon-Myers
Adult Reference Services