[Libs-Or] How to circulate book with loose inserts? (S. by JJ Abrams)

dan cawley librarybusiness at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 12:39:24 PDT 2014

Our copy of S. circulated a grand total of 5 times.  (Insert frowny face here).

We just added a barcode and spine label and called it good.

Our copy of Griffin & Sabine remains fully intact.  Then again, that only circulated 9 times.  (Double frowny face).

On the other hand, The Dragonology, Pirateology, etc.  books have been ravaged.

Those, we simply cannot keep as an entire package.

Dan Cawley
Seaside Public Library