[Libs-Or] Fwd: Better World Books

Megan Dugan Megan.Dugan at mhcc.edu
Wed Aug 6 08:07:45 PDT 2014

I agree with everything Abbie said below. We have also used BWB at Mt. Hood for our discards for over a year. They have several charitable donations to choose from which our staff thought was a benefit (we voted). We are not in it for the money but the convenience and ease of use. Last year, MHCC conducted a massive weed of our collection for the first time in many years and would not have been able to without BWB.

Best,
Megan
Megan Dugan
Library Manager