[Libs-Or] Fwd: Better World Books

Valerie Hauser vhauser at ccrls.org
Tue Aug 12 18:05:03 PDT 2014

We tried BWB, but didn't make enough money to bother with it. We're a very
small library. I didn't send junkie stuff, and was surprised at how little
sold. We're doing better selling through Powell's, but they require
like-new books. Still, their process is very easy.

Valerie Hauser
Jefferson Public Library