[Libs-Or] Assisted Listening Devices

Yokoyama, Alicia ayokoyama at ci.oswego.or.us
Sat Aug 16 11:22:45 PDT 2014

The acoustics in our program space are problematic (sound travels up through an atrium rather than out over our audiences and there's usually a lot of background noise), thus we would like to offer extra aid to our patrons who are having difficulty hearing presenters when attending our programs. We'd love to hear what products are being used in Oregon libraries and/or any advice you might offer us.

Thank you in advance,

Alicia Yokoyama

Reference Librarian

Lake Oswego Public Library

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE This e-mail is a public record of the City of Lake Oswego and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.