[Libs-Or] policies for outside the library

Cindy GIBBON cindyg at multco.us
Sat Aug 23 17:15:44 PDT 2014

Hi Abigail.  At MCL our rules refer to "library premises"'which includes
areas outside the building that we own including grounds, parking lots--any
library property.  But the rules do not apply in a public sidewalk which is
city property or on property outside the building of a leased facility
where the landlord has responsibility (e.g. The parking lot and sidewalk at
Albina that is owned by Whole Foods)

Cindy

Sent from my iPhone