[Libs-Or] High Times

dan cawley librarybusiness at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 10:01:04 PDT 2014

buzzy....high times?  really?

that's what the hippies call bud-porn...i'm told the magazine even has a centerfold.  LOL.

i cant speak to the periodical, but every cannabis-related dvd in our collection has mysteriously disappeared.  that's three "cheech & chongs," baked, how high, and two documentaries (one pro, the other, anti).

we wont be purchasing any dvds on that subject in the future.

interestingly, aunt sandy's medical marijuana cookbook has legitimately circulated four times and has gone missing/reappeared twice that amount.

we also have two, not-so-thinly-veiled, books on indoor gardening and they remain unstolen.

i was taken aback to see a full-page advertisement in ingram's advance promoting the sale of several titles regarding the cultivation of marijuana.
should you decide to subscribe, please let the board know about disappearance rates, or, if the periodical requires special treatment.

dan cawley
seaside public
 library