[Libs-Or] [BULK] oregon newspaper project

Sue Adams sueada at lincc.org
Wed Dec 31 12:26:23 PST 2014

The Oregon Digital Newspaper program did microfilm some of our paper newspapers. A stash of papers was found in between the preliminary LSTA proposal and the final LSTA proposal, and refilming created a much better set of microfilm and therefor a better product of digitization. If you're interested in that process, see the blog message from the time: http://odnp.wordpress.com/2013/11/21/newspaper-image-quality-and-oregon-city-history/

Regardless, Dan, you could contact Sheila Rabun at the ODNP for some information. I'm ccing her on this message so you'll have her email.

I found the ODNP people very easy to work with and very fast. And Sheila is definitely on top of everything.

Happy New Year to you all.

Sue

Sue Adams, Reference Librarian
sadams at orcity.org
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1017 Direct phone
503-657-3702 fax
Website: www.orcity.org/library
Follow us on: Facebook!
Subscribe to our email newsletter !
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.