December 2014 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Dec 1 08:41:39 PST 2014
Ending: Wed Dec 31 15:59:54 PST 2014
- [Libs-Or] Mobile circulation stations
- [Libs-Or] PCC Library Assistant Courses - Winter 2015 Registration Now Open
- [Libs-Or] Letter to Libraries Online December 2014
- [Libs-Or] FW: Reforma meeting in Albany
- [Libs-Or] Notice of Funding Opportunity: Second Round of Funding for National Leadership Grants for Libraries
- [Libs-Or] Notice of Funding Opportunity: FY 2015 Sparks! Ignition Grants for Libraries
- [Libs-Or] volunteers
- [Libs-Or] Library Support for High School Students Earning College Credit
- [Libs-Or] Letters About Literature Entries Due 12/15 for HS & 1/15 for Elem & MS
- [Libs-Or] ALA Washington Office Redesigning District Dispatch
- [Libs-Or] 2015 PNLA Conference in Vancouver, WA - Deadline for program proposals approaching!
- [Libs-Or] IMLS-USCIS Webinar, December 17
- [Libs-Or] Jobline 12/5/14
- [Libs-Or] ALA seeks nominations for 2015 James Madison awards
- [Libs-Or] Early bird Registration for Online Northwest now Open!
- [Libs-Or] Clinical and Outreach Librarian - Portland, OR
- [Libs-Or] Holiday Greetings & Timely Reminder from the OLA PLD Board
- [Libs-Or] New Blog Post on Lowrider Librarian: Ethnic Leaders Must Create Change
- [Libs-Or] FW: Approval of New REFORMA Oregon Chapter
- [Libs-Or] Fwd: [alacro-l] Library programming, its impact, and its future
- [Libs-Or] OLA Library Technology Roundtable meeting 12/18/14
- [Libs-Or] Fwd: [alacro-l] Call for Immroth Nominations
- [Libs-Or] FW: Test Preparation Book Discount Offer from LearningExpress
- [Libs-Or] Online Learning Opportunities at the SJSU iSchool
- [Libs-Or] New Book Available from State Library => Story Smart: Using the Science of Story to Persuade
- [Libs-Or] Jobline 12/12/14
- [Libs-Or] Fwd: [alacro-l] FCC Expands E-Rate for Libraries Schools by 1.5 Billion
- [Libs-Or] Fall 2014 OLA Quarterly now available - Support Staff
- [Libs-Or] Libs-Or Digest, Vol 142, Issue 11
Christerson, Julie H.
- [Libs-Or] Movable furniture
- [Libs-Or] Check out OLA's volunteer opportunities!
- [Libs-Or] lost book kit
Umatilla Public Library
- [Libs-Or] Save the Date! Oregon Information Literacy Summit: May 16, 2015
- [Libs-Or] Library Communications Specialist position at OSU
- [Libs-Or] Registration open for CritLib Unconference
- [Libs-Or] Application Period Opens for 2015 National Digital Stewardship Residency Program
- [Libs-Or] Research Institute for Public Libraries - Enrollment opens January 5!
- [Libs-Or] IMLS Welcomes Input on Its Website Redesign
- [Libs-Or] Jobline 12/19/14
- [Libs-Or] FW: Three reasons to promote post-holiday financial literacy
- [Libs-Or] Library Access Services Manager Position - Portland Community College
- [Libs-Or] Lampman Award nominations are due Jan 31
- [Libs-Or] Gale and LearningExpress Training Opportunities in January
- [Libs-Or] Beaverton City Library @ Murray Scholls hiring Branch Aides.
- [Libs-Or] Posting for Jobline
Francesca M. Guyer
- [Libs-Or] Jobline 12/26/14
- [Libs-Or] Webinar: New Year, New E-rate: What Does It Mean for Your Library?
- [Libs-Or] Jobline Posting Requests due 12/31 by 2 pm
- [Libs-Or] Submit a poster proposal for 2015 OLA Conference
- [Libs-Or] oregon newspaper project
- [Libs-Or] New Books Available from State Library: Scientific Lit Review & Primary Resources
- [Libs-Or] Jobline 12/31/14
Last message date:
Wed Dec 31 15:59:54 PST 2014
Archived on: Thu Nov 19 13:41:55 PST 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).