[Libs-Or] Job Opening - Part-Time Library Assistant I, Sherwood Public Library

Pam North pamn at wccls.org
Tue Feb 4 08:27:17 PST 2014

Part-Time Library Assistant I

The City of Sherwood has a part-time opportunity for a Library Assistant I - Saturday, Sunday and Monday schedule of 16.5 hours per week, with potential for occasional additional hours. Performs various duties within the Library requiring general knowledge of library operations, primarily in circulation. Some paraprofessional duties (ready reference and readers' advisory) are included. Proficiency with the Polaris ILS in the Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) environment and public service experience are preferred. Salary $14.92-$19.10/hourly. Send City application to Human Resources, 22560 SW Pine St., Sherwood, OR 97140. Application materials are available at www.sherwoodoregon.gov<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov>, or by calling HR at (503) 625-4201. Open until filled. EOE.