[Libs-Or] Librarian Position at Linfield College

Susan Barnes Whyte swhyte at linfield.edu
Thu Jan 30 08:59:01 PST 2014

Greetings,

Linfield College in bucolic McMinnville, OR invites applications for a tenure-track Teaching and Online Learning Librarian.

Linfield College Libraries are known for our strong information literacy program and our distinct emphasis upon student learning both in our residential on- campus programs and in our distance learning programs.

We are looking for someone passionate about student learning, faculty engagement, and college libraries. Click on the link below to see the details.

 http://www.linfield.edu/humanresources/employment/faculty-positions.html

Susan Barnes Whyte
Library & Media Services Director
Linfield College