[Libs-Or] Orbis Cascade Alliance communication with EBSCO and Ex Libris about data sharing

Cheryl Spangler CSpangler at ci.harrisburg.or.us
Mon Jun 9 15:28:51 PDT 2014

Being late to the party, I would like to say something. I am a woman, divorced, adopted my grandchildren because my daughter is mentally ill. My children are Latino and Korean. My nieces are Latino and Mulatto. I have a daughter with a drinking problem. I would hope that all of that I deal with is not considered invalid because I am Caucasian.  Until  different people decide to become Librarians, there is nothing that can be done about it. Being angry or critical of an entire group is rather racists on it's own.