[Libs-Or] A poem for the occasion

Jane Salisbury janesa at multcolib.org
Wed Jun 11 10:01:16 PDT 2014

I think that libs-or is a fine place to have a discussion about diversity
issues in Oregon libraries, long or otherwise.  As far as I know, there is
no other forum that is common to all libraries in Oregon.

*Jane Salisbury*
Supervisor, Library Outreach Services
Multnomah County Library
205 NE Russell