[Libs-Or] keep conversations about lack of diversity on the main listserv Re: A poem for the occasion

Sue Adams sueada at lincc.org
Wed Jun 11 12:23:24 PDT 2014

Yes, I agree. Thank you Marta.

I enjoy the conversations on ideas, especially around the tough topics. Perhaps we should institute a monthly discussion on a difficult topic, just for the learning experience of it?

Sue

Sue Adams, Reference Librarian
sadams at orcity.org
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1017 Direct phone
503-657-3702 fax
Website: www.orcity.org/library
Follow us on: Facebook!
Subscribe to our email newsletter !
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.