[Libs-Or] Free supplies

Mari Cheney maricheney at lclark.edu
Mon Jun 23 13:57:38 PDT 2014

We are cleaning out our cupboards and have found lots of supplies to give
away to any library that wants them. We have dozens of jewel cases,
hundreds of plastic "game" boxes and a few plastic boxes for VHS tapes.
Switching media a little, we also have dozens of plastic princeton files
that are either 10.5 in. or 12.5 in. tall.

These are free to anyone who wants to come to the library to pick them up.
First come, first served.

If you have questions about what is available or want to make arrangement
for pickup, please contact:

       Kathy Faust
       Assistant Director for Technical Services
       Boley Law Library
       Lewis & Clark Law School
       10015 SW Terwilliger
       Portland, OR  97219