[Libs-Or] JOB OPPORTUNITY: Adult Services Supervisor @ Tigard Public Library

Molly Carlisle molly at tigard-or.gov
Mon Jun 23 13:54:12 PDT 2014

Please see below for an exciting opportunity for a library leader, experienced or emerging:

Adult Services Supervisor
Tigard (OR) Public Library
Closes: July 21, 2014, 5:00 PM
Salary: $4,534-$6,076/month; 40 hours/week with excellent benefits
The Tigard Public Library is seeking an enthusiastic supervisor to lead our talented Adult Services team! We are looking for someone with strong organizational and management skills, a commitment to excellent external and internal customer service, and the ability to promote collaboration throughout the Library and City. To apply, please view the complete job announcement on the City of Tigard's website at www.tigard-or.gov/city_hall/departments/hr/jobops.asp<http://www.tigard-or.gov/city_hall/departments/hr/jobops.asp>.

Thank you!

Molly Carlisle
Readers Services Manager
Tigard Public Library<http://www.tigard-or.gov/library>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services<http://www.wccls.org/>

molly at tigard-or.gov<mailto:molly at tigard-or.gov>
503-718-2519

DISCLAIMER: E-mails sent or received by City of Tigard employees are subject to public record laws. If requested, e-mail may be disclosed to another party unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. E-mails are retained by the City of Tigard in compliance with the Oregon Administrative Rules "City General Records Retention Schedule."