[Libs-Or] Tax forms

Bob Jones Bob.Jones at milton-freewater-or.gov
Wed Mar 12 21:40:59 PDT 2014

Our post office in Milton-Freewater no longer carries IRS forms, and had a very limited supply of OR forms this year.  Like other libraries we were cut off by the OR Dept. of Revenue several years ago. We ordered fewer IRS forms than in the past, because we always ended up sending a lot to the recyclers.  We received the IRS stuff quite late, and have run out of some items. Kinda late to reorder now.  However, many people want nothing to do with online forms or filing, so there is a definite need for local access to paper forms, and no one else provides that access locally.  I think we owe it to our community to provide what we can.