[Libs-Or] EPL PC tutorials

DALKE Tara L Tara.L.Dalke at ci.eugene.or.us
Thu Mar 20 16:30:49 PDT 2014

Hi All,
I want to know what other Libraries might be using in terms of on line tutorials. We are looking into this for classes such as downloading EBooks, social networking, blogging, digital photography, as well as computer and internet basics.
Wondering if there might be really good self-guided tutorials the Library could purchase that could take the place of our staff teachers needing to go out to our local Branches to hold classes.
Please feel free to respond directly to me @ tara.l.dalke at ci.eugene.or.us<mailto:tara.l.dalke at ci.eugene.or.us>
Many thanks,
Tara Dalke - Eugene Public Library - 541-682-5123