[Libs-Or] EPL PC tutorials

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Fri Mar 21 08:55:58 PDT 2014

Hi Tara:
LearningExpress Library, a free resource offered by the Statewide Database Licensing Program, provides online tutorials for computer skills, including Microsoft Office products, Adobe products, and computer operating systems. Check out the offerings in the Popular Software Skills Center.

http://www.learningexpresshub.com/popular-software-skills-center/libraryhome

If anyone needs assistance accessing LearningExpress Library, please contact me!

--Arlene
Arlene Weible
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
Library Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St NE
Salem OR, 97301