[Libs-Or] Free Streaming Available for 2014 Oregon Virtual Reference Summit! (with correct registration link)

Morgan Sohl msohl at lincolncity.org
Fri May 9 09:48:01 PDT 2014

Can't make it to Bend this year for the 2014 Oregon Virtual Reference Summit? We'll be streaming the event as well. Visit the registration website at https://www.answerland.org/summit/2014/registration and select "I will attend the conference online only" and register. It's Free!

Check out the program here https://www.answerland.org/2014-oregon-virtual-reference-summit

We look forward to you seeing you at the conference or connecting with you online

Morgan Sohl
OVRS Planning Committee

Morgan Sohl

Reference Librarian