[Libs-Or] OLA 2014 Conference Materials & Northwest Central Advisory Group

Gina Bacon gina.bacon at pcc.edu
Fri May 9 10:40:13 PDT 2014

*www.nwcentral.org* <http://www.nwcentral.org>
*[image: Inline image 1]*

*Looking for OLA conference materials? You can find them on Northwest
Central! Search our resources with "OLA 2014" and get access to the
handouts and presentations from your favorite sessions. Also, while you are
there, check out our calendar for upcoming continuing education webinars
including:*

*FREE!* 05/13/14 Innovative & Engaging Teen
Programming<http://nwcentral.org/innovative-engaging-teen-programming>
*FREE! *05/13/14 How to Tell Your Stories on Social
Media<http://nwcentral.org/how-tell-your-stories-social-media>
*FREE! *05/14/14 Discover the Benefits of eBook
Partnerships<http://nwcentral.org/discover-benefits-ebook-partnerships>
*FREE! *05/15/14 An Introduction to the Digital Humanities for
Librarians<http://nwcentral.org/introduction-digital-humanities-librarians>
*FREE! *05/16/14 Blogging & Public
Libraries<http://nwcentral.org/blogging-public-libraries>

*Northwest Central is looking to expand our Advisory Board. Are you
interested in supporting continuing education in Oregon? If so, please
email Gina Bacon at gina.bacon at pcc.edu <gina.bacon at pcc.edu> *