[Libs-Or] Oregonian sports section bound volumes

Palombo, Lynne lpalombo at oregonian.com
Wed May 28 12:29:13 PDT 2014

Hi All,

We have many years worth (1940s – 2012) of the Oregonian Sports Section in bound volumes. Each volume contains either 3 or 6 months of sections. I suspect we need to make these available for the public but before we do that I wanted to alert the group in case anyone in the library community wanted them. Or, in case, any of you wonderful people had any ideas as to what we should do with these volumes.

Note some are in great condition, others are tattered.

Thoughts?

Best,
Lynne

Lynne Palombo