[Libs-Or] Job announcement: Library Assistant I at Sherwood Public Library

Adrienne Doman Calkins AdrienneC at wccls.org
Wed Oct 15 17:26:12 PDT 2014

We're hiring!

The Sherwood Public Library seeks library enthusiasts to join our team. Two Library Assistant I positions with duties primarily in circulation are available. A strong customer-service focus, attention to detail, and proficiency with the Polaris ILS in the Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) environment are preferred. Schedules include evenings and one weekend day, 16-18 hours per week, with potential for occasional additional hours. For additional information, please see the linked job announcement and job description.

Closes: October 24, 2014 @5:00pm

Two open part time positions, non-exempt, AFSCME-represented (16-18 hours per week)

Job Announcement: http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/sites/default/files/fileattachments/Human%20Resources/page/3249/2014-020_library_assistant_i_announcement.pdf

Job Description: http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/hr/page/library-assistant-i

---

Adrienne Doman Calkins