[Libs-Or] 2nd request OASL needs volunteers!

Nancy Sullivan nsulliva at pps.net
Thu Oct 16 12:09:25 PDT 2014

I have not heard from a single person but IT'S NOT TOO LATE!

OASL desperately needs volunteers!

If you'd like to support your school library colleagues, contribute a few hours of your time on Saturday, October 18, 2014. You'll be staffing our NWTSJ Conference table (handing out brochures) and selling tickets to our Angela Johnson Author Event that evening.

If you can help, please email me at pastpresident at oasl.olaweb.org<mailto:pastpresident at oasl.olaweb.org> to let me know your availability. Once I hear from folks, I'll send out a shift schedule. Shifts may end up being 2 hours, 4 hours, or some other time increment. Please save my husband and 12-year-old daughter from having to staff the table the whole day! I will buy lunch for all of the volunteers.

Saturday, October 18, 2014 is a very busy day for OASL as our Fall Event and the AASL Fall Forum are all happening in addition to this event that day!