[Libs-Or] FW: Free driver's ed program for all OR libraries

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Wed Apr 1 08:30:30 PDT 2015

If anyone is curious what this service looks like or wants a test drive before you sign up, the State Library just added it to the Libraries of Oregon website:
http://librariesoforegon.org/
Look for:
[http://librariesoforegon.org/sites/default/files/images/Practice_tests.jpg]<http://oregonsl.driving-tests.org/oregon/>

Arlene Weible
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
Library Support and Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St NE
Salem OR, 97301
503-378-5020
arlene.weible at state.or.us<mailto:arlene.weible at state.or.us>
http://oregon.gov/osl/ld/
FOLLOW US: [facebookSmall.png] <https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>  [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>  [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>