[Libs-Or] Money found in book

Suzy Coleman SCOLEMAN at ci.tualatin.or.us
Thu Apr 23 10:36:47 PDT 2015

Laura,
If we find small amounts of money that is not claimed, I’ve put it in our Friends of the Library’s donation box. Larger amounts, or money found outside of our library is handed over to the police with information about the location as it could be stolen or the spot could be used as a drop for drug deals etc.

Suzy

Suzy Coleman | Library Access Services Supervisor
Tualatin Public Library
18878 SW Martinazzi Ave
Tualatin OR 97062
503.691-3068 |www.tualatinoregon.gov/library<http://www.tualatinoregon.gov/library>