[Libs-Or] Money found in book

Jane Corry janec at multcolib.org
Thu Apr 23 10:40:56 PDT 2015

Last December while weeding I found a couple chapter books with a$1 bill in
them with a note that said something to the effect of "It's your lucky day.
Here's a book buck. Keep reading." About 2 months later I found out that it
was an advent calendar thing that a 4th grader did. He put 5 of them in
books in our children's section. It was pretty exciting all around. Both
the finding and the finding out.

Jane

--
Jane Corry
Youth Librarian-Belmont Neighborhood Library

"You would think that if there is anything in the world that we can all
agree on is an unequivocal good, a moral absolute, an end in itself, it is
the happiness and health of children."  -Alison Gopnick