[Libs-Or] History of School Library Staffing in Oregon: 1980 to 2013

Jane Corry janec at multcolib.org
Fri Apr 24 15:13:52 PDT 2015

Good reason to talk to your legislator on April 29. Right?

Jane

--
Jane Corry
Youth Librarian-Belmont Neighborhood Library

"You would think that if there is anything in the world that we can all
agree on is an unequivocal good, a moral absolute, an end in itself, it is
the happiness and health of children."  -Alison Gopnick