[Libs-Or] History of School Library Staffing in Oregon: 1980 to 2013

Garnetta Wilker gkwilker2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 15:27:22 PDT 2015

As a retired school librarian/ teacher librarian, I thank you for the
support.  Voices from the community and from our fellow professionals in
academic and public libraries are essential.

Garnetta Wilker
Co-chair, Intellectual Freedom Committee, Oregon Library Association
K-12 Representative, Oregon Statewide Database Licensing Advisory Committee