[Libs-Or] Job Posting: Summer Reading Coordinator at MCL!

Jenkins LUMPKIN jenkinsl at multco.us
Fri Aug 28 12:39:55 PDT 2015

Happy Friday, everyone!

Multnomah County Library <http://www.multcolib.org> is looking for a
creative, innovative, committed part-time (20 hours per week) Summer
Reading Program Coordinator to lead our amazing Summer Reading Program. The
program is a huge success, shattering records and serving over 100,000
participants every year.  We're committed to providing the best possible
traditional and cutting-edge library services to children and young adults,
both in our buildings and in the community, and we seek someone who shares
that commitment.

The position will be open for application from Friday, August 28 through
Friday, September 11. You can review the posting and apply at the Multnomah
County jobs site <https://multco.us/jobs>.

Please feel free to forward this to anyone who might be interested.

Thank you!

Best,

Jenkins

*Jenkins Lumpkin*
*Senior Office Assistant*
Human Resources & Finance
Multnomah County Library
919 NE 19th Avenue | Suite 250 | Portland, OR | 97232
Telephone: 503.988.7870
jenkinsl at multco <jenkinsl at multcolib.org>.us
www.multcolib.org