[Libs-Or] Call for OLA 2015 Poster Proposals - due January 15th

King, Valery valery.king at oregonstate.edu
Tue Dec 8 10:33:13 PST 2015

The OLA 2016 Conference is only 4 months away! Never fear, you still have a chance to get involved!
The Call for Posters is now open for this year's theme: Tell Your Story. We will have 2 separate poster sessions - one on Thursday and one on Friday. Accepted posters will be assigned a specific day, during which there will be a one-hour poster session for attendees to browse the posters and speak with the poster presenters about their topics.

  *   The submission form is now live<https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_202696>.
  *   The deadline is 5:00 pm on January 15.  Notifications will be sent out by February 19.
  *   For any questions, contact the Conference Poster Chair, Valery King at valery.king at oregonstate.edu<mailto:valery.king at oregonstate.edu>
  *   Pre-conferences and conference sessions are all in the process of getting scheduled now.
We look forward to reading your poster proposals!
-Valery King for the OLA Conference Committee

Valery King, associate professor
Government Information/Business Librarian
Oregon State University Libraries & Press, 121 The Valley Library, Corvallis, OR 97331-4501
phone 541-737-7318 | email valery.king at oregonstate.edu