[Libs-Or] Programming Management

Gina Bacon bacon_bee at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 16:22:34 PST 2015

We are exploring ways to manage our programming/events process, which has several steps from the proposal phase to post-program evaluation with multiple staff involved. We are hoping to find an automated way to submit and keep track of our programming.

Here are the basics areas we want to address:·        Initial proposal: how does the program relate to our service area, library mission statement, etc.·        Approval·        Logistics (time,date, loc, set up details)·        Staffing/Scheduling·        Funding·        Billing·        Promotion·        Evaluation: what worked and didn’t
What process does your library use to manage these areas? Any suggestions you have are much appreciated.Thanks!
Best Regards,
Gina BaconOregon City Public Library